A buzzing Basecamp wall adapter isn't normal, but it isn't going to blow up on you. Either way, it's annoying and we definitely want to get a replacement on its way. Please send us a note at [email protected] and we'll have a replacement shipped right away!
Articles in this section
- Why isn't there a Luminoodle XL (10ft) Color?
- I never received my Luminoodle Color and/or Basecamp from Kickstarter - what happened?
- Luminoodle Basecamp: My Basecamp stopped working. What do I do?
- Luminoodle Color: My Luminoodle Color isn't illuminating anymore. What do I do?
- Luminoodle Color / Basecamp: My Luminoodle isn't changing colors or responding to controls. What do I do?
- Luminoodle Color & Basecamp Tech Specs
- Luminoodle Color & Basecamp Power Requirements
- Do the Luminoodle Color and Basecamp have internal power supplies?
- Luminoodle Color: My Luminoodle isn't changing colors or responding to the remotes. What do I do?
- Luminoodle Basecamp: The wall adapter is making a buzzing sound. Is this normal?